Regional Sales Manager (India)
xChief Ltd. (Reg.number HY00923433) is licensed by the Mwali International Services Authority as International Brokerage and Clearing House pursuant to International Companies Act 2006. The basic concept of the project is creation of a unique platform for online trading in currency contracts and precious metals on conditions of Margin Trading. The company provides services to a wide range of different customer types including retail, business to business, institutional investors, portfolio management, introducers and affiliates. We offer a vast amount of trading instruments, platforms and accounts, tailored to the individual needs of our clients.
- Languages required: Hindi and English. Additional another language is an extra priority
- A University, College degree or equivalent certification/work experience
- Excellent Communication skills (over the phone, one on one and in writing)
- Active, persuasive, proactive person and ready to work hard
The ideal candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment. The candidate should be an aggressive sales individual with experience in the financial markets. He or she will be goal oriented, self-driven and a team player who works well under pressure. The successful candidate’s aim will be to create and maintain a portfolio of client accounts and to provide excellent customer service for the lifetime of the client.
- Knowledge of the company’s products and services
- Handling new client leads on a daily basis
- Maintaining contact with clients to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Following contact with partners, updating CRM with accurate information
- Actively following up on queries and providing feedback to customers in a timely manner
- Effectively handling the existing client base (general customer service assistance and dealing with issues and complaints)
- Building and maintaining a client portfolio
- Meeting company core values on a daily basis inside and outside the office
- Basic fixed salary + excellent commission
- Remote work
- Paid vacation days
- Unique opportunity for career and self-development
To apply to this position please send your CV to [email protected], stating the role you are applying for in the email. All applications will be treated confidentially.